⤋ Learn how to play ⤋
Increase the Attack of any card on the field by 3.
Increase the HP of any card or player by 4.
Damage all cards except this card for 2-3 damage.
Directly damage the enemy player for 3-5.
Damage 2 random enemy cards, and this card, for 1-9 damage.
Send any card on the field back to the owners hand.
Freeze any card for 1 turn. Frozen cant attack or evolve, and does no retaliation damage.
Swap the HP and Attack of any card on the field, then increase the HP of this card by the
Force the enemy to attack and target this card.
Immune to opponent direct ability targeting.
Can attack as soon as its summoned.
When hatch dies, it will transform into a random creature. Can also evolve into
any card of the same element.
Draw 1 card, If you have no cards on the field, draw 2.
Immune to all damage, breaks the first time any damage is taken.
Whenever this card takes any damage, it gains 4 Attack.
Deal 6 damage to any card or player. Has a 20% chance to backfire and hit you directly.
Kills any card on the field with 8 or more HP.
On Death: Increase the HP of all your cards on the field by 3.
This card gains HP equal to 3x the amount of cards on the enemy field when summoned.
On Death: Summons 2 Icecoobs.
Target any card on the field, then move that card's next evolution from your deck to your hand.
Draw if no valid evolution is found.
Reduce the Attack and HP of any card on the field by 2.
On Death: Damage every card on the enemy field for 4.
Gain 1 extra mana for this turn only. Immune to ALL direct ability targeting.
When ANY other card dies, this cards Attack and HP increases by 1.
When this card enters the battlefield or attacks directly, another random enemy is damaged for 2.
- You start with 60 HP, if this reaches 0, you lose.
- You start with 5 cards, every turn you draw another.
- You start with 1 mana, every turn you gain 1 maximum mana, up to 10.
- Every turn this mana refreshes back to full.
- Mana is used to play cards on the field.
- Once a card is on the field, it must wait one turn before attacking.
- Every turn, each of your cards on the field can attack an enemy card or the enemy player.
- Attacking an enemy card will damage the defending card, and cause retaliation damage back to the attacker.
- Cards are sent to the graveyard if they reach 0 HP.
- Utilize powerful abilities, elemental bonus damage, and evolutions.
- Overwhelm your opponent before they overwhelm you.
Place a card down onto the board, this will cost you mana equivelant to what you see on the card
Abilities are generally triggered as soon as you lay a card on the board, if your ability requires a target a red target will appear, be sure to select either an enemy or friendly champion to inflict with the ability
Drag champions onto your opponent or opponent's cards in order to deal damage, you must kill your opponent to win the game